Saturday August 27, 2016
Registration for events [click here] – all events are open to everyone
- Registration forms are due by Friday, August 26
- Registrations can be submitted electronically OR dropped off at the Veterans Service Office located in the Taylor County Courthouse
- If you registered for an event that requires a fee, please submit the fee payment to the Veterans Service Office by Friday, August 26
In order to submit a registration online, you must meet the following criteria:
- Adobe Reader must be installed on your computer
- You must have a valid email account
If you do not have a valid email account you can open the registration form and print it. Please return the completed registration form to the Veterans Service Office by August 26.
TIPS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR REGISTRATION ONLINE
You will fill in the areas that are shaded. Place your cursor in each area and TAB to the next field when you are done. DO NOT hit the enter key. This will add extra spaces after each field.
Once you have completed the registration form you must submit it via email to: email@example.com
You may submit a number of ways:
- If you are using Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express, you may be able to submit directly through the registration form by clicking on Submit by Email at the end of the form.
- If you are using Hotmail or Yahoo or some other form of web-based email, you will need to follow their procedures for sending attachments.
For more information or question call
Taylor County Veterans Service Office