- This event has passed.
February 14 @ 1:00 pm
Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order
- Approve Minutes of the January 10, 2018
- Approve the Agenda
- Public Input
- Learning in Retirement
- Committee Member Recruitment
- Approve Submitting Resolution to County Board Proclaiming April 15-21, 2018 as National Volunteer Week in Taylor County
- The Commission on Aging Committee will go into Closed Session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statutes 19.85(1)(c), for the purpose of conducting employee performance reviews. A roll call vote will be taken. The closed session is expected to last for approximately thirty (30) minutes.
- The meeting will reconvene in Open Session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statutes 19.83, to take any necessary action on the matter discussed in Closed Session.
- Director’s Report
- Review / Approve Monthly Director & Other Monthly Expenditures
- Other Business
- Set Next Meeting Date
- Adjourn Meeting
Posted: February 7, 2018 4:25 PM
Vice Chairperson: Dave Krug