- This event has passed.
April 18, 2017 @ 9:00 am
Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order by County Board Chair Jim Metz.
- Prayer of Divine Guidance – Pastor Beverly Thompson, New Hope Presbyterian Church, Hannibal, WI.
- Pledge of Allegiance led by a member.
- Roll Call.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Approve Minutes of the October 26, 2016, County Board Session.
- Resolutions and Plaques for Retirees (Docket 2017-1-1, Docket 2017-1-2, Docket 2017-1-3, Docket 2017-1-4 and Docket 2017-1-5).
- Resolution in Recognition of Kara Rudolph achieving the Wisconsin Key Award (Docket 2017-1-6).
- Chelsea Lake Dam options.
- Proposed purchase of Desris property.
- Action of Rules of the Board (Chapter 2). At this time, it will be appropriate for any member to propose changes of the rules that they have. All amendments shall be voted on and if approved by a majority of the Board, shall become a part of the rules.
- Clerk to read correspondence to the Board.
- Clerk to read resolutions and ordinances to be acted on:
- Docket 2017-1-1: Resolution expressing appreciation to Betty Danen for her many years of service to Taylor County.
- Docket 2017-1-2: Resolution expressing appreciation to Beth Abegglen for her many years of service to Taylor County.
- Docket 2017-1-3: Resolution expressing appreciation to Ruth Anne Pipkorn for her many years of service to Taylor County.
- Docket 2017-1-4: Resolution expressing appreciation to Robin Dassow for his many years of service to Taylor County.
- Docket 2017-1-5: Resolution expressing appreciation to Don Erl for his many years of service to Taylor County.
- Docket 2017-1-6: Resolution recognizing Kara Rudolph for achieving the Wisconsin Key Award.
- Docket 2017-1-7: Resolution requesting powerline impact fees to partially fund a ‘Safe Ride Program’ in Taylor County.
- Docket 2017-1-8: Resolution requesting powerline impact fees to fund signage of newly designated ATV/UTV routes on Taylor County Highways.
- Docket 2017-1-9: Resolution proclaiming May 2017 to be Older Americans Month in Taylor County.
- Docket 2017-1-10: Resolution proclaiming April 23 – 29, 2017 as National Volunteer Week in Taylor County.
- Docket 2017-1-11: Resolution proclaiming the 4th week of April, 2017, as ‘Brighten Your Week with Maple Syrup’ in Taylor County.
- Docket 2017-1-12: Resolution supporting improved broadband access in Taylor County.
- Docket 2017-1-13: Resolution to secure state funding to support communicable disease control for population health.
- Docket 2017-1-14: Resolution in support of increased funding in the Children and Family Aids allocation.
- Docket 2017-1-15: Resolution regarding delegation of approval authority for functional classification changes in rural areas.
- Docket 2017-1-16: Resolution changing supervisory district boundaries in District #2 and #5 resulting from a City of Medford annexation.
- Docket 2017-1-17: Resolution in support of Wisconsin State Statute changes authorizing counties to contract with each other to provide and receive child protection services, including access and screening of reports.
- Docket 2017-1-18: Resolution of the Taylor County Board of Supervisors to approve funding the Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) of the Northwoods.
- Docket 2017-1-19: Ordinance to create Section 35.11(3), Structures, Airport Zoning, Taylor County Code.
- Docket 2017-1-20: Ordinance to amend various sections of Chapter 5, Human Health Hazards, Taylor County Code.
- Docket 2017-1-21: Ordinance to repeal and recreate Chapter 32, Sanitary Code, Taylor County Code.
- Docket 2017-1-22: Ordinance to amend Section 2.24, Compensation of County Board Members, County Board, Taylor County Code.
14. 2016 Veteran’s Service Annual Report.
15. 2015 Human Services Annual Report.
Posted: April 11, 2017, at 3:45 p.m.
Chair: Jim Metz