Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order
- Approve the minutes of the August 16, 2017 Finance Committee Meeting:
- Approve the Agenda:
- Treasurer’s Report:
- Review one request for powerline funding:
- Discuss and act on a resolution approving the 2018 highway department equipment schedule:
- Discuss and act on the 2017 county bridge aid expense resolution:
- Review and act on warrants and payroll as submitted:
- Review 2018 Departmental budgets as presented:
Posted: September 7, 2017 – Chairperson, Chuck Zenner
Special Notes: The committee meeting listed above is open to the public according to Section 19.83, Wisconsin State Statutes. Taylor County will attempt to provide reasonable special accommodations to the public for access to its meetings, provided notice of special need is given. If special accommodations for a meeting are desired, please contact the County Clerk’s Office at 715.748.1460.
Pursuant to Sections 19.84(2) and (3), Wisconsin State Statutes, notice is hereby given to the public and media that other Taylor County Board of Supervisors may attend this committee meeting. Other supervisors attend occasionally, but not regularly. For the purposes of the Wisconsin Open Meetings Law only, attendance by other members may constitute a meeting of another Taylor County committee, or a meeting of the entire Taylor County Board of Supervisors pursuant to Badke V. Village Board of Village of Greendale, 173 Wis2d 553, 494 NW2d 408 (1993), and must be noticed as such, although non-members of this committee will take no formal action at this meeting.