- This event has passed.
November 8, 2017 @ 9:30 am
Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call meeting to order
- Approve the agenda
- The Human Services Board may go into Closed Session at approximately 9:30 a.m. pursuant to Wisconsin State Statutes 19.85(1)(c), to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. The Closed Session is expected to last for approximately 1 hour. The meeting will reconvene in Open Session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statutes, Section 19.83, to take any necessary action on the matter discussed in Closed Session.
- Approve minutes of the October 11, 2017 meeting
- Agency staff reports
- Public Input
- Discussion between board members and Human Services employees regarding various operational topics. No action will be taken on any of the topics discussed.
- Approve filling vacancy (ies)
- Review and Approve Job Description
- Review and Approve Extending LTE position (amended 11/1/2017 at 9:30 a.m.)
- Review and Approve Resolution Supporting Opioid Litigation (amended 11/3/2017 at 10:25 a.m.)
- Action on contracts and addenda
- Director’s report
- Set next meeting date
Posted: 10/30/17 at 9:15 a.m.
Chairperson: Rollie Thums