- This event has passed.
December 6, 2017 @ 9:00 am
Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order
- Approve Minutes of the October 13, 2017 meeting
- Approve the Agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date
- Citizen Input
- Ambulance Business
- Medical Examiner
- Law Enforcement Business
- Approve Agreement between Taylor County & Taylor County Wisconsin Humane Society.
- Motion to go into CLOSED SESSION at approximately 9:15 a.m., for approximately 45 minutes, pursuant to Wis. Stat. 19.85(1)(a), (b), & (c) for the purpose of considering a public employee’s employment agreement and the performance and possible discipline of the employee, and for deliberations regarding the same. The employee has been given notice of this meeting and his/her right to request that the evidentiary portion of the meeting be held in open session. Roll call vote to be taken.
- Motion to reconvene into OPEN SESSION at approximately 10:00 a.m. pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) to take any necessary action on issues discussed in closed session. Roll call vote to be taken.
- Sheriff’s Report
- Review and Approve Invoices
Posted: DATE, 2017 at TIME p.m. Chairperson: Lester Lewis