- This event has passed.
November 17, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
One event on November 17, 2017 at 9:00am
Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order
- Approve the Agenda.
- The Personnel Committee, which serves as the Grievance Committee, will meet for the purpose of conducting a hearing pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 59.26(8)(b)(3), for considering disciplinary action of a Sheriff’s Department deputy.
- The Committee will adjourn into closed session pursuant to Wisconsin Statute §19.85(1 (a), (b) & (g) for:
- Considering dismissal, demotion, or discipline of any public employee and the taking of formal action on any such matter; provided that the public employee is given actual notice of any evidentiary hearing which may be held prior to final action being taken and of any meeting at which final action may be taken and the right to demand that the evidentiary hearing or meeting be held in open session. Stat. § 19.85(1)(b). The Employee has been provided notice through counsel and has requested that the evidentiary portion of the meeting be held in closed session.
- Deliberations concerning a case which was the subject of any judicial or quasi-judicial trial or hearing before that government body under Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(a), and
- Conferring with legal counsel for the governmental body who is rendering oral or written advice concerning strategy to be adopted by the body with respect to litigation in which it is or is likely to become involved under Stat. § 19.85(1)(g).
- The meeting will reconvene in Open Session pursuant to Section 19.83, Wisconsin State Statutes, to take any necessary action on the matter discussed in Closed Session.
Note: The hearing will commence on October 24, 2017, at 9:00 a.m. and shall continue on November 17, 2017, as noticed until concluded.
Posted: 10/11/17 at 2:10 p.m.
Chairperson: Charles Zenner