- This event has passed.
November 29, 2017 @ 11:30 am
Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Approve minutes of the November 9, 2017, Personnel Committee meeting.
- The Personnel Committee may go into Closed Session at approximately 11:30 a.m. pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(c), Wisconsin State Statutes, for the purpose of considering employment and compensation data to clarify implementation issues associated with a prior Personnel Committee decision for approximately 1 hour. A roll call vote will be taken.
- The meeting will reconvene in Open Session pursuant to Section 19.83, Wisconsin State Statutes, to take any necessary action on the matter discussed in Closed Session.
- Position evaluation recommendation from Carlson Dettmann Consulting – Access Worker, Human Services.
- Position evaluation recommendation from Carlson Dettmann Consulting – Administrative Assistant, Commission on Aging.
Posted: 11/27/17 at 11:45 a.m.
Chairperson: Charles Zenner